Q569: I have got a fixed penalty notice but I cannot afford to pay the whole amount. Can I pay it in installments ?

It states on all of these ticket types that the full amount must be paid, and that part payments or payment by installments cannot/will not be accepted.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
For police non-emergencies dial 101
Related information