Q573: I go out on a weekend and 'binge' drink, does this mean I have a drink problem?

The police cannot answer this as we are not medical experts. For advice on alcohol issues, help can be found on 08004 488 688 (Alcohol addiction help).

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question