Q584: Can I go on a speed awareness course instead of having points on my licence?

Although various prosecution diversionary schemes exist in England and Wales, in Scotland we do not yet offer any alternative penalty for speeding or red light running offences.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
Related information