Q617: Is it illegal to park on the yellow zig zag lines outside schools?

Most parking issues are now dealt with by council parking wardens and not the police as it is now decriminalised. In the first instance you should contact the council parking wardens.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question