Q631: I have just spotted some graffiti on a wall and wondered who I should contact to get it removed?

You should contact the local council for the area where the graffiti is located. If the graffiti is on council owned property or if it is offensive/racially abusive the council may be responsible for removing it. If not then the council may be able to advise you who to contact or remove the graffiti at a charge.

See the website in related information to find out your local council's details.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarHalf StarStarUseful

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo


Web Sites