Q632: I have just seen a bench/road sign/fence/ which looks like it has been vandalised. Who should I report this to?

You should contact the local council for the area where you spotted the damage.

See the website in related information to find out your local council's details.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
Related information

Web Sites