Q633: Someone has damaged the street name plate in my street, who should I report it to?

You should contact your local council who will usually be responsible for maintained or repairing street signs.

See the website in related information to find out your local council's details.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
Related information

Web Sites