Q634: Someone has vandalised a local bus shelter. Who should I contact to get it fixed?

You should contact your local council who will usually be responsible for maintained or repairing bus shelters.

See the website in related information to find out your local council's details.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
For police non-emergencies dial 101
Related information

Web Sites