• Explore Popular Topics

    Q637: There is a tree/part of a car/an unidentified object lying in/near the road that could cause an accident. Who should I contact to get it removed?

    You should contact your local council or roads department who are responsible for removing any obstacles that could cause an accident on roads in their area. They should have an emergency number for dealing with problems outside normal working hours.

    If life threatening contact Police on 999- Non emergency contact CLARENCE 0800232323.

    See the website in related information to find out your local council's details.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

    police scotland logo


    Web Sites