Q638: A drain in the street where I live is blocked so that the road floods when it rains. Who should I contact to get it fixed?

If the drain is a sewerage drain in the road or pavement then it will be the responsibility of the local water company.

See the link in related information for details on how to find your local water company.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarStarStarQuite useful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
Related information

Web Sites