• Explore Popular Topics

    Q638: A drain in the street where I live is blocked so that the road floods when it rains. Who should I contact to get it fixed?

    If the drain is a sewerage drain in the road or pavement then it will be the responsibility of Scottish Water.

    Please see the link in Related Information to access their online portal to report the matter,

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarHalf StarStarStarQuite useful

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

    police scotland logo


    Web Sites