Q639: I have a problem with the traffic calming arrangements in my street/I would like to have traffic calming installed in my street. Who should I contact?

You should contact your local council who will be able to advise you on the traffic calming measures which are in place, or the process for getting traffic calming introduced in your area.

See the website in related information to find out your local council's details.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
Related information

Web Sites