Q640: I have a problem with infestation of wasps/bees/rats/mice/other insects. Who can help me sort it out?

You should contact your local council, whose Environmental Protection Department should be able to take action in response to reports of infestations.

See the website in related information to find out your local council's details.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
Related information

Web Sites