• Explore Popular Topics

    Q652: What should I do if I suspect my neighbour has an illegal type of dog?

    You can contact Police Scotland by dialling 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 and report the information to them.

    The police will then make any necessary enquiries and take appropriate action most likely in conjunction with the Dog Warden Service.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarStarHalf StarStarUseful

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

    police scotland logo


    Web Sites