Q68: Can you recommend a car alarm for me?

The Motor Insurance Repair Research Centre (MIRRC), also known as Thatcham has carried out research into the area of car security. It is recommended that when purchasing a car alarm you should purchase one that is Thatcham approved.

The Thatcham National Security Listing details all security systems that have proved to be compliant with 'The British Insurance Industry's criteria for vehicle security.'

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarHalf StarStarUseful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question