Q710: There is a dead badger in the road outside our house. Who will remove it?

Dead animals found by the roadside are normally the result of road traffic accidents. Contact your local council or roads authority who will advise.

If you have any reason to believe that the badger was deliberately killed then the matter should be reported to the Wildlife Crime Officer at Police Scotland (dial 101).

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarStarStarVery Useful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
For police non-emergencies dial 101
Related information

Web Sites