• Explore Popular Topics

    Q72: I have heard that the police do protective marking on property, am I eligible?

    The police target communities within their force area that have a high number of reported housebreakings and thefts. They will also give precedence to vulnerable members of the community.

    To see if you are eligible, you should contact your local crime prevention officer.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question