• Explore Popular Topics

    Q73: Can I mark property myself and if so where can I get the equipment?

    You can mark the property yourself and the kits can be bought for as little as £1. Your local crime prevention officer will be able to advise you, most police forces will either sell them or have details of where they can be purchased. You should mark the property with your house number and postcode.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarStarStarStarVery Useful

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question