Q77: Can I give you some key holder details for my house/business?

Yes, the details must be in writing and for a business it must be on letter headed paper. The details will be forwarded to the Force.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
Related information