Q780: If English isn't my first language, can I still call 101?

Service centre operators have access to professional interpreters who can quickly translate if you cannot speak, or have difficulty speaking, English.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarStarStarQuite useful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question