Q783: Does 101 replace existing direct dial numbers?

Most of the previous numbers for local offices and departments are now being phased out. It is best to contact 101 and ask to be put through to the relevant department.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarStarStarQuite useful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question