Q789: I am a tenant and wish to sub-let. What is the law regarding sub-letting?

Sub-letting is civil law and therefore an area of the law that the police would not normally be involved in. However Shelter Scotland provide comprehensive information on the subject. Please see the link in related information.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
Related information

Web Sites