Q93: I think my child/friend is drinking too much, what can I do?

It is common that if you have spoken to your child/friend, they themselves will not admit the problem. If you do not feel you can do anything more personally, then you could contact your local GP who may be able to offer some help.

There are also several web sites that are listed in related information which, may be of assistance.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarStarStarQuite useful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question