• Explore Popular Topics

    Q94: Kids keep going to a neighbours house who is supplying them with alcohol and they are getting drunk, what can be done about this?

    There is no specific offence of supplying alcohol to children whilst in your own home; however there could well be issues in relation to endangering a child and issues relating to the protection of children.

    Any concern for the safety and welfare of children should be reported to the police.These issues could be difficult to prove but it is still worth contacting your local police force and passing on the information. Each case will have to be assessed on its own merits.

    It is also advisable to contact all the parents of children concerned to inform them of the situation.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question