Q98: I think my friend/child is taking drugs, what can I do?

It might be worth speaking to your friend/child in a tactful and calm way or by dropping hints. There is not a lot that anyone else can do unless the person themselves is willing to admit that they have a problem. The organisations listed in related websites may be able to offer help and support.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarStarStarQuite useful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question